FREE MINI-TRAINING SERIES
FOR Legal Professionals, Law Students, Translators...
Understanding the U.S. Legal System to better interact with English speaking clients and foreign Attorneys
Gain Instant Access to this 4-Part Video Mini-Training called “Understanding the U.S. Legal System to better interact with English speaking clients and foreign Attorneys"
View this video series developed by Practical Legal English
Presenter : Prof. Lurene M. Contento J.D. Attorney at Law
Presenter : Attorney Roger Petersen J.D. MBA
Date : On-Demand
When you join this free mini-training series for legal professionals and law students you will:
How can you differentiate yourself and your firm from the competition by understanding the U.S. Legal System
Finally gain insight into the key differences between the Civil Law system and the U.S. common law legal system
How can you attract more foreign clients to your law practice ?
In this free mini-training series to understand the American legal system for non-native English speakers, you will:
- Gain insights for communicating professionally to US lawyers and foreign clients
- Identify opportunities to attract new English speaking clients
- Learn from USA trained lawyers that specialize in teaching to non-native English speakers
- Review the differences between the Civil Law and Common Law System
- Discover how to get into an LLM program in the United States